Re: All The Bands You've ever Seen Live

Hi.
Why that, what is your problem with guns and roses?
I have quite the other problem, and that's called the new album of bring me the horizon.
Well, as we all know, the band started out as a sort of death metal band, had a ride over to metal core of some sorts, and with their new album, they changed their music again, and to be quite ho honest, what the hel is this dirtbag of an album! I couldnt even listen to this, it sounds like they want to get on the radio and go pussy on their old music by not beeing that emocional on their music, making it soft and smooth, and mainstream like.
Some people might not agree on the things I said, but hey, everyones taste in metal is different, and I am willing to discuss this matter, but for me, this album is the worst metal album this year.