Hi.
@Dark: In the forrest, you need to go kind of north west to reach the next part.
@Aaron Baker: Thanks a ton for making NVDA support.
I have two questions which I hope someone can answer:
1: What is the maximum level of a manamom, and is it required to level all 158 manamoms up to the maximum level?
2: Training points: How should they work? I have put 41 points into health hoping it would raise the health a lot, but the health got only boosted by one, so a lot of points waisted there. I see no point of training the manamoms with those points, and I'm not sure on what I'm missing, because this seems weird.
3: Would it be possible to translate the game into other languages in the future? I'm asking because the original games are in all languages, and it would be awesome to give people who don't speak english the same great experience as well.
Some generel comments about the game after having given it some thoughts:
Manam om is really, really great in my opinion. I'm grown up knowing people who keep saying that pokemon is crap, childish and totally waist of time. So I thought that the whole childhood, which is sad. So many people at school were pokemon fans, but they wasn't able to explain to me what it all is about, what a pokemon is etc etc. The only thing I knew was all those weird plastic figures, cards and other stuff which, sadly, no one was able to explain to me what was about, and lots of comments from none pokemon fans who I know a lot of, made me simply give up on trying to get an idea on what's all about...
So, then Braillemon got released, I got motivated to give it a try. Because of, in my opinion, lag of explanation on where to go, lag of descriptions of the pokemons etc. I found it simply too complex to dive into. But well, that was one of the very first versions of the game. Later on, I got motivated to give it a try again, and had a lot of success playing it. But, again, because of the lag of information on where to go, I simply gave up, because you need to be a pokemon fan to play this, and you need to know where to go.
Crystal access is simply awesome, and I gave this a try as well. Other games got my interest, which is the main reason for I stopped playing the game.
Now to my point of all those generel comments: What Manamon have done to me is simply awesome! By reading the descriptions of the manamons I have catched, I finally started to understand what a pokemon is. I'm not sure on why I missed that in the other games. I think it's because people of course can see that in Crystal access, which is the original game with some accessibility tools, so those descriptions aren't there, or maybe I just didn't get it. In Braillemon, well, I'm not sure if all those detailed physically descriptions are there. But the thing which I'm really excited about in Manamon is, that you don't need to know anythi ng about pokemon to get started, you'll get all the descriptions of the manamons, you'll get told where to go and all that stuff. I didn't got that in the other games. I still can't believe that we have a totally complete pokemon game in Manamon, made so you don't have to be a pokemon fan before you start to play. This is one of the reasons for I think the price is more than worth it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector