Well I found the issue in the woods, just a southern path I missed before going round.
One thing that is slightly getting me at the moment is manamon appearence, since I'm looking for two of the electric cat type (think the name is genaman or something like that), but none have shown up despite two runs through the woods, still hopefully they will.
One thing which I would like to see is a way to know if you've caught at least of one of each type of all the unique manamon in a given area rather than having to constantly check the manapedia. It'd also be nice to have the elemental weakness info in the game somewhere rather than a separate document. After all, the original pokemon only started with five or six types, now we're up to this many, including earth and rock it'd be nice to have some sort of handy reference.

I have however now done the bell tower, though given the difficulty I had with the irst guy in the stadium I need stro nger manamon, indeed in general I do find it a trifle difficult to guess which I should level, other than obviously having different types and attackss to play with.

In general though I'm very much liking the game, and hope that Aaron sends my unlock code before I run out of demo, though I don't think that is too unlikely big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ryok via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector