Re: Bokurano Daibouken III V2.0 discussion

Hi   all  . i think in bk3 new version their should be many improvements like for karla she should not be hit by any enemy or even by our weapons. i mean when we are killing any enemy and if by mistake our weapon or any enemy weapon hits karla it should not decrease her health rathar she should remain immortal. while making our weapons we face lot of difficulty for making certain weapons we need certain number of items but we don't know how to get those items their are so may dials from 0-9 which gives us difficulty to collect the items but from which dial. i think their should be one shop for all items which are required for making weapons which will make our work easier. i think their should not be any conditions that completion of such and such mode is required this will make our work easier. hope sir you understand and take our suggestions in your concern. rest sir you have to see whether you will follow up our suggestions.  thanks your awsome

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector