Well I got through stadium one which was a tough battle and wound up with me literally throwing everything I had at that hydrake. AGain I would very much like a way to check elemental weaknesses in game, since it seemed the razor leaf attck was doing insane amounts of damage, then again it was a high level.
I'm now severely irritated with myself and hope I haven't made an irritrievable mistake.

I thought the next step was to go down into the woods and find that guy who would only let you past once you had a key. I did that, opened a chest and was jumped by a powerful undead type monster. I however utterly forgot to catch it, and now it seems I've missed my chance since when I check the manapedia it says "location information unavailable!" I hope that wasn't the only chance to get one, and I'm kicking myself for not thinking to use a mananet during the battle (I forgot about creature collection).

I've now got to go and fin d the actual path to the second stadium, since it seems that wasn't it.

Btw, one thing I do wonder, is why don't chests vanish after you've picked up the contents? it seems a bit odd that they sit there forever, unless they get restocked at some stage.

I also checked the online features. While I understand Aaron isn't running a full time server for the game, I still don't exactly see how things will work if you always need to put in an IP address and can't say for example see who is hosting games as in crazy party, since manifestly arranging to swap Ip addresses with people and the like could be rather cumbersome, unless I've missed something.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector