Ha, is there way to breed Manamon to get some that don't appear in the wild.  Hilariously enough, one of the underdeveloped stats for my Vulpine is strength...and it's the melee grass starter.  To be fair, I was already into the game by the time I had access to the guy who checks that. I feel as if I'm pouring a lot of trains to fix that and speed since the other stats are alright, though from what I can tell from soft resetting to get a traded manamon to at least remarkable in all stats is that the scale from terrible to perfect is about 10.  Or at least on this magi robot thing as I wonder what's cursing me to get horrible rolls.  So maybe not a big loss since the training points are there to fix things like that I guess.  Though after the game is complete at least story wise, I wouldn't mind redoing a few of these to not be blowing a good portion of the points, and it's been doing a lot better...after about 100 points into strength.  But still, it just seems a bit disheartening to see what the examiner says whenever I accidently click on him...err her and seeing the strength and speed rolls.  Meh, I'll jus take solace that for some reason the grass starter seems to get an unusually high number of training points compared to others.

    As an example, at lv 31, i's base Strength is 49.  Oddly enough it's magic attack is 54, yet I have seen no special attacks to use That.  And this is after 110 train points to raise strength a bit.  My ground lion thing is sitting at a base of 65 at lv 29.  Though that might be due to it's breed having unnaturally high starting strength, every wild Lion seemed to be biting as if their teeth was made of adamantium.  Kind of wish there was an item to raise whatever individual value it has, but I can just try to get another if it's possible.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Atlan via Audiogames-reflector