Battle zone, changing some sounds in the game

hi guys. i've downloaded this game yesterday and i have motivation to change some sounds in the game. eg, we can add new enemyes, change ambience, step, fire and etc. sounds. after completing, we can upload our work to public. i've changed some weapon sounds and added from rtr it was really cool sound. i hope you will change to and let's see better sounds and enemyes in the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector