Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta39)

I'm sorry if this has been asked already, but this topic is huge and I don't feel like reading all the pages. How can you go back to the main menu once you're in adventure or board mode? I mean after you've completed a minigame, since it kind of makes sense that you can't quit in the middle of a game. I've tried everything I can think of, escape, alt f4, q, even control q and alt q, and going back to the beginning of the map on adventure mode and pressing enter, thinking that maybe it would teleport you back, but no go so far. Eventually, I reluctantly ended it in task manager, but I sure hope it saved my progress.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hayri Tulumcu via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector