Re: Rhythm Rage has been released! Yes indeed!

@Oriol: I'm now saying this as someone who has just beaten the default pack and who absolutely loves this game to bits. Even so, I seriously think there should be a small timing window when going for actions. Even the original rhythm heaven games are not this precise, and there's a reason for it. Heck, even Beatstar wasn't this precise when you could do actions! Maybe try 115ms or 120 ms if you aren't too sure about 130. I say this as a hardcore rhythm player as well who's followed the series from it's routes. This should still keep the game challenging, it needs the challenge but I think something has to be done. I let go on what I really did think was the precise moment.
@Sightless: level 3 is definitely about memory. I don't know what percentage I got, but I did manage to get a pass it did take me a few tries though. The good thing is the sequence doesn't change so if you can memorize the first few you should be able to learn a littl e at a time.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moore2it via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moore2it via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moore2it via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moore2it via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moore2it via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector