Re: Rhythm Rage has been released! Yes indeed!

Hi, all
I provided an example pack for developers who found the parser manuals difficult
As for the current game, this pack will be part of the downloadable packs as a pack with harder levels.
I will make a new default pack, with some of the current levels and the harder levels will stay in this other packs.
since there are apparently so many of you who are not liking a challenge.
But Im certainly not removing all these levels, they're fun, I like playing them.
So I'm changing some of the levels in the default pack.
Oh and, by the way, the current timing window is 120ms.
it's not 0ms as some of you seem to think. it's 120ms. That should be enough

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector