Ahoy all
This topic is exploding alright, over 100 posts sinse I posted 14 hours ago, how cool is that.

This post may contain slight spoilers,although I'll try and avoid saying em outright.

Jade, grats on beating the game,or at least reaching the master stadium and whiping the floor with the leader.

This game could really! and I mean it really have used the save slot system because sometimes you save in a particular place/situation that's kinda hard to get away from. and since training your manamons ain't easy and can take hours and hours in certain cases having to restart just because you save in the wrong place isn't exactly fun imo.

Is there a place in the tunnels I can get my creatures healed? thank my bloody stars  I got into this tunnel situation when I was training my lower level creatures, so the problem isn't as bad as it could be... but it sucks none the less.
If there isn't a way to heal creatures bes ides herbs I'm thinking I'm screwed and will need to restart.
Now you know what that rant was all about. big_smile

On the other hand.  I am really enjoying what has happened so far! even though I'm into a situation,read above that's a pain in the arse, I still love what you've done and how you've done it.
*grumbles* "No thing such as loyalty, I tell you." you gotta love those tv shows for that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector