Re: Survive the Wild!

[ a-t ]
Luciana
i agree with you i got same issue when thai people stuck unknow area and i contact admin many times
nope i'm not angry but some time are tired sorry if spell wrong however i still contact to admin for helping
ok back to my plobblem in stw if paid account like me you got spam from iranian or other country without paypal or other reason hey could you buy account for me if you can i will give item for you like dfc teleporter etc
especially iranian people sorry for say that but iranian people are super cheater many people know them and i hope plobblem will be solve soon if dev can
next about admin team sorry for say that some admin never active in game someone said already but i will bring it up again sam if he or she are your friend and got admin rank and still never active or active least i mean 1 month see a few minutes and dissappear could you decrease rank to normal player i know some people are dissagree but please consider abou t admin team
last plobblem for me people keep spaming in the game i know they can mute them but some time can't mute because people are spaming make jaws or other screen reader crash so we can't mute it
oh i forgot to say some people are not follow rules and trying to break rules in the game
sorry for my english but hope you guys under stand me

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector