Hi.

yes I have read the elemental weakness chart, however it really doesn't help when I don't know why a given attack is damaging, whether elemental weakness, defense or whatever, and there are a lot of weaknesses, not just the standard four (since even in original pokemon the other types such as insect and psychic were not too common). Maybe I wouldn't mind so much if basically a lot of my manamon are just not leveling since they go down in one poke from something and I'm not sure why, which makes the endless grinding all the more tedius, at the moment I'm on the path west of hancho village but keep getting defeated for reasons I don't know.

I actually thought pokemon did! have indicators for when an attack was elementally damaging, but if not, sighted players could just skim over a chart anyway, even a hand made one, it wasn't necessary to read sit through a screen reader speaking out a long table of values which you needed to eith er memorize or arrow through to find the single one you want. BEsides, does it really! matter what any given pokemon game does or does not do? This is manamon, not pokemon, it's a different game. Pokemon enspired yes, but in no way a slavish copy, and denying information in one game because another game might or might not have it doesn't make much sence to me.

Sorry if this comes across as harsh, I'm just disappointed to have been playing now for around 20 hours and be so little ways into the story or exploring because the dam manamon don't seem to level particularly easily, can only level one at a time and info is missing. At the moment my ratsel is level 24,I have a boyble at level 12 who pretty much can't survive a battle, and most of my other manamon are between levels 14 and 17, and until I find something they can kill quickly level very very slowly (My jacanape couldn't level in the cave until it gained the scurge tail ability which did shad ow damage to magic types).

I confess my interest in this game is not as massive as it was previously since I'm just not finding progress coming fast enough.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : eyelessmac via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector