Re: ea sports sport games accessibility

@smoothgunner
I'm very interested in the madden games. Which game are you talking about? Are you talking about Madden 25 even? Can you post that play book?
I've always wanted to play a madden game even since when I was little, but I never thought it was possible. This is great news to me, so please give me a little more information.
Oh, is it playable on the Iphone too? They have Madden 25 for the Iphone too.
Thank you so much, and take care. I'll be checking this board from time to time, just to see if you have replied or not. smile