Re: Accessing the internal disk of Digital Book Players

I've actually been interested in trying to decrypt NLS books for some time. Not for any evil purpose, but just in order to convert them into a standard file format to extract parts of them, etc. I sent a friend an NLS firmware update, and I think he said it was a SquashFS, but the audio prompts are encrypted. Apparently to go any further, someone would have to do a filesystem dump of a real, working player, not just a firmware update file.