Re: how the sam hill do you unlock the first stadium in manamon?

okay, I've completed the first stadium, but I still can't get through the water where it says "the water is too deep to walk in on amica trail. How do I get through the bell tower quest? I've beaten all of the tamers there but still can't figure out how to solve that quest. Any help you can give me with that one would be appreciated since I'm absolutely no good with riddles.