Re: How to get started with Pokemon GO with a visual impairment

@SLJ,

So, is AFB planning to consult Niantic on this?  As far as what's written, they are "proposing" changes to ensure accessibility, but who are they proposing to?: their readers or Niantic, or both?

It's nice to see an organization on board with this, but until I see an effort to make it playable for us, I remain hopeless.

Luke