Hi.
Just, [[wow]], people are going crazy with posts in this topic. I think people likes it. smile
I can't remember all the questions I wanna answer, because, [[wow]], there are a ton of questions, and some of them are just, well, try some more and you'll figure it out, and others are just difficult to answer. But here are some answers on the questions I remember which I haven't seen answered yet.
Someone asked if the key can be used on more than one computer. Yes, it can.
An other person asked where to find the gifts from the server. In the main menu in the unknown gifts menu.
A walkthrough of the game is requested. Well, sounds like a nice idea, but, I think that'll spoil too much of a fantastic experience of playing the game. I think it'll be a shame to make a full walkthrough of the game, but that's just my opinion.
A question for Jayde if you're reading this: Sorry, I didn't fully got the reason for why you had to start from the beginning again on the game. What did you messed up? I'm just asking because I'll try to avoid to mess things up, because I don't feel like starting from the beginning again before I've beaten the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector