I don't think the final boss of the shadow kingdom is luck based at all:

spoilers

I had my manamon mostly in the high 50's if I remember right, with a couple in the high 40's or low 50's. I actually mostly only used 4 of my manamon, with two of them acting simply as support and sacrificial characters. I used no herbs during the battle, but I did use some revives. Mind you, by some, I mean I only had about 10 of them.

I had a ninjarkin, who was hitting with rookie kick, and if he got defeated, I would switch to a tenshaino until I got him revived. My mondevol was hitting with aura master and paralyzed him with stun bolt. I had a pandourbit which kept him confused with smoke and mirrors, and put unending curse on him which effectively canceled out his regen by doing 35 damage per round. He seemed to succumb to confusion and attack himself more than usual. Pandourbit would also act as healer when necessary since he couldn't do any direct dam age more than about 10 points. It took some time, but I just wore urodium down that way, reviving when necessary. He never used flame blizzard on me, instead using things like toxic storm, vulnerability oblivion and final oblivion, so he may adapt to whoever's in your party. Either way, the boss is definitely strategy based as far as I'm concerned.

Does anyone know anything about the post game content? I've found that you can re-battle the stadiums, but they're ridiculously high level and I'm not sure where to train past level 75 or so, and even that is pretty slow. I see some potential things in the new city, but no idea how to unlock any of them.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : angellic24 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : eyelessmac via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector