Re: Second life, I have that urge to play it again.

Andy93 wrote:

[[wow]], I was an active second life player until I got busy and didn't whent back, but I still receive mails from Virtual ahbility and I still have radegast installed, though I don't know if there are any new updates.
And now that you bring this into life, Jees I'm missing my mentors, Selene highwater and the others. I think they have accounts on this forum, not sure at all, but hope to see them soon

Hi, Andy! Yes, I am Celene and I have an account here.

Radegast is still active and there are exciting things in the works for those of us who can not see. I read a post above about someone wanting to build their own virtual world. It sounds cool. But SL does offer a lot more functionality for the blind than people think. It takes time to learn it.

I may not build actual objects, but I can be creative. There are other blind users who also have creative endeavors inside Sl.

Remember, that this is a totally sighted world that is opening up[ to us and they want to help us integrate inside it. There is strength in active numbers which means that the more blind people who join and become active, the more of a voice we have.

I can tell you from personal experience that the community as a whole is very kind and inviting. I used to work for a newspaper inworld, I fish all the time, and along the way I have met some amazing people.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : speeder via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daniel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector