Re: free and accessible main stream game

Ishan Dhami wrote:

Hi friends!
I want to know that is there any main stream accessible game available to play?
maybe an arcade shooting game
or maybe I don't know
but I want to play a free game.
Is there any mainstream game available to play?
Thanks
Ishan

Hi, Ishan. If you are asking about computer games, I know of a few. Alter Ego is accessible. It's a text-based life sim. But it hasn't been updated in a while.
http://www.alterego.com

Cybernations and NationStates are  nation simulations with huge player bases and they are both accessible.
http://www.nationstates.net
http://www.cybernations.net

If you're looking for something much more in depth, try Second Life. It is a virtual world that allows you to do almost anything you want. Here's the link to the main site so you can see what it is about. The main viewer is not accessible so you will have to download Radegast.
http://www.secondlife.com
http://www.radegast.org

You will also want to register at a website called Virtual Ability. It's a disability community within Second Life that can help you get started:
http://www.virtualability.org

Another accessible game that used to be around is Cyber Airlines. I don't remember the exact URL and am not sure if it is updated any more.

Hope these help!