Hi all, I have just registered with the forum to ask a question on this topic.
I am very much enjoying the manamon game I dread to think how long it took to program, though seriously running a spell checker on the story script might be a good idea I noticed a few very obvious mistakes in words like competent for example.
anyway I am writing in with two suggestions and a question, my first suggestion is if the game crashes that these errors should automatically be logged, as I have had one or two crashes during battles, though swapping my manamon seemed to get around them, it was particular types that didn't seem to like fighting in some battles logging the errors would make it easier to send them in.
my second suggestion is could an option to load game be added to the main menu accessed when you press escape key in game? at the moment I have to completely exit and restart the program if I want to reload my game.

Now for my question,
mild spoilers ahe ad, relating to after you beat the third stadium.
I have just beaten the third stadium, and the brightwater trail has unlocked, but its blocked there is a weird thing shortly after you enter the trail that is making a noise when you go up to it, and sapi says the word prarmar when you interact with this object, what is this thing, and what do I do with it? and how do I get around it etc, a bit unclear, and the game is so huge I don't feel like wondering around just hoping something will happen.

Oh and one other question if your in the market is there any way to examine an object before buying it? and also once you have bought an object how do you look at it once its in your inventory.
many thanks for any help.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alexwallis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alexwallis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector