Re: death match project alpha

Hi.
You  guys know I  am torn really torn.
Firstly,  prajwl I should really be busting  you.
You were for ages a bann evador  and a total git  on dmnb v1.
What you did is  piracy.
But I am unsure why  I should do it.
A little  ago   a  year 2  ago  maybe I  forget I was part of  reality software test team.
Dmnb  was  going nice  with myself  ending  deathmatch alpha v1.
I  had some noisy work being  done   on the  house, I did give time  for  it to  be done  and  myself  to return,  it took longer  than  expected.
Maybe   I  posted to many status  updates maybe  I   didn't  post enough.
In the end I had  to  leave.
I  was  told to and  my interest had  gone   anyway.
Dmnb   died due to issues   with  the  game and  various   issues in the company, I won't go  into them I don't even  understand  them  myself.
Never the less, I waited for   this  game  to  go  out.
I was  interested.
Danny has had stressout  moments and  has  lay back for  a  bit so thats not  an  issue.
When he quit  I supported  him  like   I usually do but after  I read  his  post while I continued to  outwardly   support  him, I was  actually angry.
As far  as I care he  is  just another mtg.
If its  true he  won't be  back.
If  he had  to   go  then fine,.
I  wanted  the game,  I really did, and  it  was  getting closer  and  close r  again to release.
Assuming danny  is  gone  forever and   a  day  then,  I  actually don't  care  if  everyone   puts his  unfinnished  stuff  out there  if he  is  gone I  doubt  he will  care a dime.
Ofcause I  want him  to come  back I   am not  heartless.
However   I  really hoped I could  help again, wishfull  I know  since  I didn't  exactly  treat him   that  nicely over  the   last part  of our  relationship which I  am  sorry  for truely.
Sadly   its  the way it  is.
I will see  how  far  he went,  I won't  keep  the game  but I   do want   to know how  far  he   got  with  it before it  died.
I think he  owes us at  least   that.
I  do know that   he did try his hardest though.
Am I angry  at him for  leaving  us?
How   about  I  respect his decision to a point.
And  leave  it   at   that.
However  prajwl  if  you do do this again to  anything   else that is another's work  I will smoke  you.
I am  curious to see  what  happened.
I want to see, I need to  see!
Danny really  got me   into the audio  rpg stuff, having  listened to  scifi  games   and  tv series I really got  used to things and  I really liked  playing   in charicter.
My  only  real   issue was timezone.
Basically,  I'd  start   the  game,  but&nbs p; during  the  day my  time  nothing happened.
It came alive at night but  by  then I  was sleeping  in bed.
I  never got a chance to play with  you guys  as much  as I  wanted  to.
And  I really did, but  I could  never  stay up all night.
Addicted,  hell yeah, but not that  far.
I had been  there before  in  my  yunger  days.
Not   sleeping,  plugging  away  so  Yeah I  know what  thats  like.
I  couldn't  keep it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lav andric via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector