Re: anyone interested in learning mml?

Hi Ishan and all,
The session that was meant to take place yesterday didn't amount to much. Colton and I spent a good two hours geeking out over stuff because not enough people showed up, and those who we were expecting to show up were having difficulties.
If you would like to join the MML sessions, you will need to use the TT file to have access to the channel. You should check this thread for upcoming session times. You can also check the MML Skype group for that information as well.
The link to join the Skype group is in post 5. The group is only! for text chat. If you for some reason cannot access Team Talk, do not! call the group for help! Colton's Skype is acting up and so we cannot use skype to conduct sessions. If you need help with anything, contact one of us personally or use text chat inside the Skype group.
If for some reason you cannot use Team Talk, I would be willing to be a Skype t o TT relay. You will be able to hear what's going on in the TT server, and they will also be able to hear you as well. However I cannot promise anything, there may be breaking up, there may be other issues. I am only doing this for those who absolutely need it, because I think those of all platforms should be able to access this information and I am willing to go through the effort to *try* to keep it that way. But please make an effort to appear on Team Talk yourself so that you and I don't have to go through extra trouble!
I am also going to offer my e-mail address and Skype name, if you want to contact me personally about MML and other musical things. My e-mail is musicalman517 at gmail.com, (replace at with the at sign)> My Skype is razymoznd.charlezs.grotze (remove the Z characters). Do not contact me for frivolous or nonsensical things.
Because I am not Colton, I will not try to predict session times, but Colton did mention having one tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon. I'm not sure though, I'll let him decide what he wants to do.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector