Oh okay, awesome, thanks for that. Now I know the Monja line is a waste of time, I'll ditch it and never look back. Yeah, at least Tylovile gets Scourge Tail to play with, which is sort of good. There really aren't a lot of shadow moves that do damage, apparently. But a level 64 shadow-fighting type whose strongest same-type attack is a 50-power fighting attack called Rookie Kick is just...a dropped ball, there's no other way around it.

To the person wanting an ice type:

Ice legendary actually becomes a beast, but he won't learn a good ice move till level 60. At that point I would argue that for the shadow kingdom fight, he's better than Frenrir (the wolf you mentioned) because his stats are just better and tankier across the board. Frenrir is not at all bad though, and might be more useful in the game itself, as it gets standard moves, a good strong ice move, plus a water move to cover its fire and rock weakness, running off an attack stat whi ch, eventually at least, becomes respectable. I think his special attack would be higher by default if you trained nothing at all, but yeah. This time I'm gonna try out Deciced, see if he ends up being any good. I know he can learn Frigid Touch and that his attack isn't bad, but I'm wondering if he gets any good support moves now that he'll be a shadow-ice instead of water-ice.

Would still like some thoughts if anyone has experience with any of the mons in my list from earlier. Good? Bad? Good moves/crappy ones? Good stats/good coverage? I really want to try Erroir, but if he's stuck using like Shred and Power Surge till level 60 I'm not gonna bother. Which is why I'm doubly glad to know about Monja learning nothing useful. That being said, I wonder if there are any moves available from the move tutor for a Ninjarkon. That's how my old Frenrir got Crunch, which is a nice standard attack for just all-around damage.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : patjk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector