Re: Survive the Wild!

momo7807 wrote:

Hi
For the language problem, I don't agree that admins must know at least 2 languages. Admins who can speak more than one language is good but It's not a requirement.
I have a suggestion for Sam, if this language problem really prevents people from playing this game, please consider adding internationalization libraries.
So if someone types non-english word in the chat box, that word will be converted to english and the actual english message will be sent. And if the same user receives an english text, it will be converted to the language that the user wants.

Oh yes, I might agree about this library thing. And I guess noone said it's a requirement, we were saying we need the admins which might know more than 2 languages, not that it's a requirement for them. And @Draq, I don't know what's in america, but in some countrys for such job as fast food work er there is something about languages: it's not a requirement, but it's always appreciate. Also, if one person won't play games which are based on foreign for this person language, it doesn't mean others won't, too. The playerbase in stw is big, and including not only english speakers, so that's why there are some translations already. But as I said, it's not, a requirement, it's more like a request from other languages speakers. Anyways, from now and in the future sorry I won't care, in fact the dev should, not me, because probably there will be something like a translater I guess. And, our requests won't change anything, so nothing I can say more.  Of corse I agree that finding a multylingual speakers is hard, but it's possible anyway.
Have a good time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector