Re: RSGames for IOS

I'm interested to see such games that can be played on PC, Mac, IOS, and Droid if such a game exists. Here's the thing though sadly games are usually only made for 1 platform if you’re lucky 2. The coding is different the platforms are different and it is a lot to manage. I think that a Droid platform for RS games is possible but a developer would have to be able to do it. I agree that a lot of the Blindfold games are pricey, and overpriced. However I also don't know anyone that turns out games as fast as Blindfold Games do. Some of the games you don't have to pay for because you can exchange ads for tokens. I think that instead of having to pay to play the game that Blindfold Games should focus more on perks like most other fremium games do. However you do get to try the game before you decide if you like it or not. There for buying the game is always your decision. That said you don't have to even get the game if you don't like it or don't like certain things about it. Allot of ++audio games are just made on the PC and that's it and I don't recall anyone complaining about that. If the price is an issue for you then don't get it but at least games are being made and in our small small audio game market beggars can't always be choosers.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector