Re: Storyline in Games

Here's something that's probably pretty late. I love storylines where you can tell what's happening within the game and not have to read a text file... I don't like voiceless cutscenes that are just all sounds. Also, there are games, such as The Gate, where the story just doesn't progress naturally. You've only got a cutscene every now and then and they don't even tie together. Then you've got that ending which angers me greatly. Angelgift had a great story line, and AAC had an okay one. Then there's Super Liam where the story is just so silly and it's nonsensical why you're getting teleported for no reason... like X1 wants you to find him... dunno.