Re: The Death Of ScreenReader Innovation an article by former FS employee

If we take this narrative as accurate, something I am moved to be skeptical about, given the author's experiences, then this is nothing more than the story of a technology company going along its normal life cycle from innovator to coasting conservator to fossilized shell.  Apple did this, then got a reprieve.  Microsoft has arguably done this as well, going off on to side projects that weren't part of their core competency while their main market coasts along.  Google's innovation trajectory is beginning to flatten, though with the specifically visionary nature of its founders, it may be that the Goog will continue throwing moon shots into the innovation space, some of which may have legs.