Re: question about coffie

Well I drink coffee for probably 15 or 14 years (now I'm 29) and I'm coffee dependent. I think the only bad thing is that coffee to some people also brings dependency like cigarets, alcohole and drugs do, since I can't function properly as well until I drink my cup of coffee after I wake up in the morning. The morning coffee is the most important for me and that's the first thing that I must take before doing anything else.
Additionally, I can drink coffee even in the late evening, and after that I can sleep normally with no problem! That's why my friends were laughing at us when me and my friend had drank coffee on 11 PM on vacation.
One coffee aday is mainly enough for me, but usually I drink two aday, and sometimes even three (it all depends on situation).