ahoy all

Thank you jade for your suggestions, they really do help a lot. as I'm the type to raise 1 team and go on with it for the most part rather than training  101 different ones and switching them. Some good ones  only come later I always keep that in mind and have walk alongs for those points. Least that's what I did in pokemon.
I do still have a few questions/comments though.

1. Teddiburn/Merembear might do better than Flammerick.
how good are lavi and its transformations as compared to the teddiburn line?
2. bergan: is desest a icewater type,too? just like octana?
3. You might try a Hydrake.
When I came across it in the jungle, I thought of getting it too,but being a tritype I guessed it'll end up being good at all 3 but best in none. By which I mean it might end up with mid level moves of each of its type and gain nothing of the powerful ones of any of its type. I.E water,grass,sound and so on.
any recommendations for pure or specially good grass types? as I'm thinking currently my team has a huge problem against water
But ever since I saw a  Hydrake.
in the first gym, I was of a mind to get this baby as and when I could on my main team, so I dunno but suppose this is one I'll be adding to my team
speaking of first gyms, I dunno why but none of the other gyms have been as hard for me as the first one was. I ate through the second with slight difficulty,but I think my lonar helped me out in that fight out of all my mons.
third gym at  least for me was a piece of cake.
4. Eagawk/Martiagle beats the hell out of Owlex/Fowlecher.
thought so too,so its staying on.
5. Fingon learns Suffocate,
yeah,but I'm afraid that that's the only useful thing it might end up learning that is no powerful water moves and even now, water bomb  and tidle wave don't really end up doing so much damage even now against mo ns that are at the same levels or slightly higher.
6. So far, Lionatar has my vote for best ground type.
here here. Even though its kinda frail, call it 2 hits max, but it hits,and it really does it well.
I think leonatar was the one that got me passed those water and electric types in the battles in the arcade. Needed to switch around and juggle a bit here and there,but managed. I'm sure I couldn't have gotten passed all that without this bastard on hand.

I haven't really had much time to play manamon for a while now, more like since my last post so I guess its time to pull it out and see what's what
probably gonna go and look for  an area which has insects and such at a high level to train the bear with.

grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Claw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector