Ethin wrote:

@Jayde, I think that if I told you what my Team was like, you would wonder exactly how I got that team. However, I will tell you. Don't question me about it because I'm not going to tell you how. And please, please don't theorize either. Suffice it to say that I worked hard to get it. I'm working on balancing everyone out. So, here goes:
Active party members:

  • Tylavile, lvl: 124, Element: Fire, type: flame and shadow, base species: Flamia and Flamerick, stats: hp: 347/347, str: 205/205, def: 196/196, Mag. Attack: 265/265, mag. def: 197/197, spd: 268/268, moves: Scourge Tail, Flame Blizzard, Ash Rain, Blaze Rampage, and Fireball Flurry, abilities: none

  • Skirial, lvl: 57, element: unknown, type: insect, poison and air, base species: unknown, stats: hp: 148/148, str: 101/101, def: 94/94, mag. attack: 82/82, mag. def: 80/80, spd: 98/98, moves: Bugbite, Stagnant Goo, Ven om Shot, Toxic Storm, Rage Bug, abilities: None

  • Miterosier, lvl: 57, element: unknown, type: holy, base species: unknown, stats: hp: 149/149, str: 96/96, def: 82/82, mag. attack: 121/121, mag. def: 118/118, spd: 123/123, moves: Holy Light, White Lance, Holy Water, Condemn, divine Protection, abilities: Benediction, When the Manamon defeats an enemy in battle, it offers up a prayer of thanks. It is rewarded with an increase of one stage of strength.

  • Bellard, lvl: 57, element: unknown, type: sound and holy, base species: unknown, stats: hp: 173/173, str: 122/122, def: 92/92, mag. attack: 131/131, mag. def: 108/108, spd: 101/101, moves: Slam, Subliminal Radio Wave, Heaven's Winds, Volume Level, divine Protection, abilities: Vibration, If damaged by a sound type attack, its speed is increased by two stages.

  • Ninjarkin, lvl: 57, element: unknown, type: fighting and shadow, base species: manjia and niamanjia, stats: hp: 135/135, str: 110/11 0, def: 106/106, mag. attack: 112/112, mag. def: 125/125, spd: 163/163, moves: Black Bite, Poison Dart, Blind Rush, Hoan Blade, Stone Fist, abilities: None

  • Ratiera, lvl: 112, element: unknown, type: standard and poison, base species: Ratskle, stats: hp: 251/251, str: 214/214, def: 153/153, mag. attack: 180/180, mag. def: 195/195, spd: 202/202, moves: Bazaar Illusion, Shred, Bite, Powerfang, Roar, abilities: Poisonous Essence, Every physical attack the Manamon uses has a five percent chance to poison the foe.

If you require my inactive party members information (those within my transportal), just say so. (Note: Do not try and use this information against me if any of you and I battle each other. You will most likely lose. well, OK, I shouldn't get overconfident, but I'll say that my spells hurt like hell.)

Alright, I guess even the developer doesn't have some party members with such stats. Dude the game has only o ne or two weeks since it was releaced, I don't know how the hell did you get these, unless you cheated somehow.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronald via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector