As far as I know, Bergan transforms into Arctana by level-up. It transforms into Deciced the instant you use a soulless heartstone on it.

Trajectory, I'm not saying that one dubious act automatically presages the next. I am saying that the method used lends itself to further manipulation. Maybe Ethin is ethical enough to cheat in his own game but not in any other way. Frankly I don't know. But if he can do it, and talks about it, and knowledge spreads, then I suspect that given this community, which has had a history of hacking and cheating and the like, it's only a matter of time before someone starts doing those uglier things I was talking about. No guarantees, quite obviously, but yeah.

To the person looking for Yavin:
You're in the right place. You have to push that box onto a switch, then a teleporter appears. Then you push the box onto a teleporter, follow it through said teleporter, then immediately push the box onto a second switch, whi ch will move the statue blocking the door.

Fair warning, and slight spoilers:
Arctana and Submenno are things you're going to have to deal with in the master stadium if memory serves. As such, a team needs a viable way to shut down an ice and water type. A flame type is decent for this, so is a fighting type. Fyrate, I'm afraid, probably won't cut it; in my experience with Fyrate, his defenses are pretty ugly and so is his speed, so he'll get two-shotted by basically everything. Donnammer might be better. I'd suggest Guerrerril but he, too, is weak to ice, also being part grass. Ha, this is why we need an ice-fighting type.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ruathasgirl1982 via Audiogames-reflector