Re: The official "Extended Clok mod"!

If anyone know how to edit a sqlite file, please contact me. I feel the need to make this pack global once and for all, for easier set up. And don't tell me you'll do it then send it back either. I have another soundpack in progress which needs globalization as well. Please, and thank you.
I'll update the pack again within this month or next, giving sometime to add a bunch of more sounds in and fix ambiance and finish learning code bug. I promise it won't be after september or october.