I am also noticing that when you're in a multi-mon battle, it no longer announces the person who's attacking. When it switched focus, it just said "attack". It used to say something like "Mondevol", and then attack would be highlighted. the point is, it used to let you know who was up next in the turn order, and now the only way to reliably find this out is to know your movelist. No big deal, but I don't see why this was changed. Maybe unintentional, or maybe it actually caters to the majority and I'm the odd one out who likes it the way it was.
Either way, thought I'd mention it.
Haven't tried capturing any manamon, but if there's an error of that nature when you try and use a net, it gently suggests that maybe nets have had their efficacy changed somewhere, and there's a missing bracket or something in the code that's breaking it. Not sure.

Aaron, I'll make the same offer Loxias is, regarding b alancing and the like. I know I seem like I'm nipping at you here in the thread, but I'm not intending to. I don't have any other way to reliably communicate what I think and how I feel but here, so that's what I've been doing.
Monja getting Shadow Claw is cool. It's a start anyway, like I said. At least gives it some bloody coverage. Shadow Claw is 60 power though, I think, not 50, so it's actually just a hair stronger than Rookie Kick. The Granate line will now be considerably more usable because its Stone Throw will do much more damage coming off its pretty decent attack stat instead of its low special attack.
Anyway, yeah. Feel free to get hold of me by PM if you are interested in the sort of thing Loxias has offered. And no, Loxias, I'm not trying to take your job away. Haha. I figure two are better than one, is all. And hell, we might well agree on a lot of stuff in any case.

I'm glad to see that this game is in acti ve development still, despite the odd hang-up and glitch. Those happen to the best of us, after all.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronald via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector