Re: Survive the Wild!

at smoke-j.
Here! You are wrong man. You wanna think everything you want.
I saw with myself that Ronald gave those 50 grenades to he's friend, that was near by me. And it was before of sam's li that he turned off he's logging.
And As Ronald said, He had already 50 grenades in he's inventory, or maybe more. So why don't you don't want to say maybe that was he's own items, for example. If sam had 15000 Grenades in he's inv, and Ronald had 90 Grenade in he's own inventory. Ronald gave 50 grenades to that person. Now Ronald has 40 grenades. I hope I could tell it clearly.
O by the way! About that hacking. This subject is backs to a few months a go, that nvda remote hacking was falt of someone else. If you don't know it, fiel free to check it out, then start charging him as a hacker.
And If you were listening to the call, you mite understand that
1: he was kidding about hacking, he hurd that amine is on tea m talk from sam's screen reader, and it's tts was eloquence. I even have it's recording.
2: He didn't give  anyone even one death free card. Fiel free to check it out too!
3: If you can remember it, Sam said he explained about the Santino account. Hope you haven't forget that.
yeh. I know I'm not Ronald.
But you said the words, he's friends. He's, friends! Well. I'm one of those.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronald via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angie_Black_13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronald via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector