Re: Braillemon status update!

@pokeboss: For the moment there's only Kanto at this point, but Daigonite said there will also be Joto later. I don't think she gave up on the game, though I wish she could post news more often, but she probably has her reasons.
Also, I do have a working Braillemon on my PC, so I'd be happy to send it to you, but I don't know how to do it.
@bjaxstriker: Actually I was quite surprised to know Pokemon Go wasn't accessible, especially as the main series itself is quite accessible, to the point I wonder if the featuring of braille in Gen 3 was really a coincidence.
Then, Pokemon Go wasn't developed by Gamefreaks if I remember. To me the real problem is that, if I understood well, Pokemon Sun & Moon will feature angle base dmovement similar to what's done in Lumios City. That's quite a bad path they took in term of accessibility.
I wonder if Gamefreaks know about  the accessibility  of their games in the first pl ace. Especially Junichi Masuda; who played the biggest role in making Pokemon accessible and who's now the director for Pokemon games.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bjaxstriker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector