Ideas for post game content.

Help rebuild the towns and areas ruined by Octoross. Could contribute gold, bring specific manamon that are known to be helpful in construction, etc. Rebuilt towns could have something special about them, some new treasure, maybe someone new willing to trade you a manamon, etc. The last destroyed city could even have it's stadium rebuilt. Same with Snowstar city.

Find the alien ship that crashed on Paladin Point, unless it really is just a legend. But any gamer knows that almost nothing legendary in a game remains a myth. Not exactly sure what could happen here unless manamon were created that aren't in whatever database the manapedia draws it's scans from. Or perhaps the aliens have survived in seclusion and your goal would be to help them collect the pieces of their spaceship, hidden in various places and dungeons so that they can leave.

I hope something eventually gets done with that space center gate, provided there's really nothing to do with it in the game currently. I have no idea what though, unless there was some kind of a link between it and the aliens, maybe someone in the space center would like to research something from their ship, kind of like the ruins of alph where you study the unown in Pokémon.

Perhaps a way to actually try to do what you said for Rena? Maybe even a way to help get that family started back on the right track? Sorry, maybe I'm the only one who thinks this way, but I'm just not into the whole vengeance thing, an eye for an eye and all that. I know some people are just ridiculously bull-headed but there's gotta be a happy ending in there somewhere.

Something to do with the cliffs at San-cot beach? Maybe you could get a glider post-game and this would open up locations you could fly from into hidden valleys and such, primarily the cliffs for a start.

Something to do with the dirty sewer water? Maybe some way to cross over the pools into other areas of the sewer with treasure in them?

Something to do with the vents? I know they're just vents, but they're pretty big vents if they take 5 or 6 steps to get across on a side. I don't know why but right from the start of the game, I imagined something to do with these vents. Hidden item caches? Hidden dungeons buried beneath the buildings, only accessible via the ventelation systems?

Maybe even a way to get Opal Bay it's own stadium, as stadium master? There is that guy that was petitioning for it, but that might be a bit of a stretch. Just figured if anyone could get the thing built, it'd probably be the stadium master.

I think that's all I've got for now without really reaching.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : truecraig via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector