I used the gammanet to catch Irroadium. Is this recommended? Or should I have saved it for the third legendary tablet thing? Got really lucky with ziozio, caught it in one giganet.
Also, the description for spirit force sounds as far from physical as you can get. (Something about using spooky presence to attack the foe? How is that physical sounding at all?)
Agreed though, why are you going to give manamon high special attack, and then make a bunch of their moves physical? It's like saying "Oh I'm going to give this creature high stats to make it awesome, but wait, it's over powered. Meh, I won't change the stats, I'll just nuke its entire typing by making most of the moves use its crappier stat."
Sorry for sounding so annoyed up there, it's just I have these manamon with insanely good stats and a typing that sounds like its special attack oriented, or physical attack oriented, only to find out that most of the moves are actua lly completely non-intuitive
in their stat usage. I mean some of the trainers go as far as saying that magic type and magic attack are often confused with each other...
Anyway, stopping long and silly post here, don't want to start any flaming. Thanks for the game, I did truly have a lot of fun playing through the story line, and the fact that there's still more to do afterwards is pretty insanely amazing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : eyelessmac via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : eyelessmac via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GarrettTurner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector