Jolteon is great. Provided you use it for what it's good at. It's also pretty limited. And in a game that really likes to throw random types at you, as Manamon does, having broader coverage is almost always a good thing unless it comes at the cost of really bad stats. In the case of Mondevol, it doesn't. You sacrifice a little speed, for sure, and you don't hit quite as hard, but you live through hits that would have destroyed Jimitron. So it's a matter of personal choice.

Peach, that's basically what I'm doing as well, regarding who's good and who's not.
For Deciced, it gets Fear Feed via the move tutor, and it gets Frigid Touch eventually. I pumped Deciced full of attack mostly, and speed, so it would hit hard, and hit first.
And yes, there is a max beyond which you can't pump a given stat. I usually reach that point around level 45-50 or thereabouts.
I don't like wasting my life tonics on non-mythicals. Mythicals, being stupidly high level, are really hard to train, and if I want them to be halfway decent I'd rather use a life tonic on them and get like 300-400 train points in one big gulp, than use it on a mon I can easily level and get 100 or so. I occasionally save and use one right afterword just to see how far behind a mon is, and then I can reload and grind up the train points.
And as for capturing that last mon, Peggisen, it's a huge, huge, huge spoiler.

Want a hint?

Really?

Still here? Okay, here's your hint:

It's going to involve one hell of a lot of nets. Other games similar to Manamon are notoriously stingy on rewarding you for this particular achievement; Manamon, at least, gives you something when you're getting really close.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector