Re: Crime Hunter end level 5

Same here. I got to level 10, climbed all the way to 300 something feet high, then fell. there seams to be a spot to jump, but every time I try to make the jump, I just fall, despite how I plan to make it to the platform. I even threw caution to the winds and tryed the jump, then going as far to the right as possible but to no avail. I've done many of platforming games and things like this, but this level10 has to be the most dificult yet lol.
Tips and hints are definitely very much apreciated.
Thanks much in advance.
Rob