Re: Manamon Trading thread

Hi, I would like to trade with someone.
I allready have the 3 starters so I just need to trade the others to complete the manapedia.
I cant host so the person that is able to trade with me is going to have to.
Tanks for any help I will be around for the rest of today, just not in the next 20 minutes.
Thanks again, lol.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jack534 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jack534 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector