Re: Zombies vs unicorns

I voted for dragons, because dragons are amazing.

That said, I highly recommend reading the series which starts with
My Life as a White Trash Zombie

I think it does a really good job of taking zombies in an interesting new direction. Parts of the stories are also just plain amusing.

I also read this same Zombies VS. Unicorns anthology and liked it a lot and couldn't really say which team I was on at the end. It was a pretty great collection of stories though. smile