It would help if you called it by its right name. Banyardan. b a n y a r d a n
And doing a quick cursory search using the search feature, it has been mentioned that both Bulpine and Banyardan evolve from Leafox. But you have your answer now.

And yes. Regarding the ring, I still can't seem to understand how so many of you miss this. Seriously, if you follow walls you are going to bump into it. When I did the walkthrough of the tunnels, I forgot where I was, sorta, while writing, found an item while following walls logically, and bang! it was the ring. Yes, it's quite from a distance. But if you are following walls like you should be, it is directly in your path as you're getting sorta close to the exit of the area to Highpark Road.

A clarification on nets:
You do not flat-out -need a gammanet. Ever. The only reason it's suggested for Irroadium is due to the way the fight is structured. You'll understand more when you get there.
So the short answer is no. I've caught two of the three mythicals (Kinidul and Polosses) in meganets, actually, and I might have caught Taballus (level 80 mythical) in a meganet as well. I have certainly caught all of them, bar Irroadium, using things other than the gammanet. So yes, it can certainly be done. But the thing to remember is that it's luck-based. Get the mythical to as low a health as you can, slap a status on it (sleep or freeze are probably best with poison or scorch being terrible ideas), then start chucking nets. You might spend 20-30, but for me personally, I'm willing to do that. I'll shell out thirty thousand gold to catch a one-of-a-kind manamon if I either want to complete my manapedia or want it on my team. Or just want the bragging rights to say I did it. Don't just use three nets, conclude the game is rigged, and start yowling.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlajna95 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : angellic24 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : patjk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : El Torro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector