If you've seen it used and it didn't do anything, then it obviously failed.
If one of your manamon is trying to learn the move, then you will know what it does by hitting n.
If you're afraid of what it -might do if it hits, it simply drains a fair bunch of HP from a sleeping manamon. It is exactly the same as Nightmare from the Pokemon series. Only works on sleeping manamon, drains 1/4 of that manamon's max HP I believe (or something close to that).

FlameElchemist, I really wish you wouldn't ask questions like this one. If you are asking where Ascendance Path is, and asking if it's near Starwalk Mountain, then you're obviously not anywhere near the point in the game where you get to go to Ascendance Path. When you get there, you will know. You are led there by the story. You are essentially information fishing, or expecting to be told things out of nowhere. Why you want this is beyond me, but speaking for myself, I won't be a party to it. Play the game and find out.

If there's an update installer in the factory, I never found it. Doesn't mean it isn't there though. I do miss things.

No, there is no unlockable ability to find hidden items. Which there frankly should be, because tapping the enter key everywhere is a really good way to murder your keyboard. I mean seriously. Aaron worries that people using NVDA or another screenreader may have a less-than-optimal experience, and had to sort of be convinced to add in the support (thanks for said support, BTW), yet he puts in mini-games that are hard on the keyboard, and hides items in such a way that means you're going to have to hit your enter key way, way, way more often than you otherwise would. That, or the space key, or c key. I don't understand this. He wants to control how you play his game, he wants to sorta control how you build your team, he wants to even control the screenreader you use if he can; he does a gr eat deal to try and discourage you from using a screenreader, even if it's NVDA which has virtually no issues. But he doesn't care about your hardware...hardware without which you...can't play his game. Kinda blows my mind.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : El Torro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moore2it via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector