I might be wrong here, but I think you can only use it in online battles. I've never tried though, so take that as a fairly educated guess. Haha.

Will note that life tonic for when I get to Starwalk Mountain. I'm...pretty sure I found it, actually, as I can usually end the game with 6 of them before the postgame I believe. But it's entirely possible I didn't know about this one.

I would actually like to see the "all hidden items revealed" perk available without catching 158 manamon, personally. Maybe you get it after beating one particular upgraded stadium leader in the postgame? Maybe there should be some sort of optional side battle inserted into the main story that gives it as a reward? I dunno, but hammering enter or space or c is just not good for keyboards. We're already going to ruin the arrow keys potentially (not just with this game, of course, but with all kinds of things). And I know the you can't remove every single s ource of button use, that's not the point. The point, actually, is that some of the hidden items are not in dead ends. The 1500 gold bonus is north of your house in the open. There's a Stone Guard behind the manamon hotel in Avilette City. Stuff like that. They're all over the place. If we knew there was some sort of rule like "hidden items only appear in such-and-such an area", then okay fine, that seriously limits it. But there is no such rule. I've found them in all sorts of places and in all kinds of terrain types. And again, I get it. Hidden items are hidden. You aren't really supposed to find them all, maybe. But this randomly-tap-ennter thing has got to be alleviated somehow.

And while I'm on the subject of items:
Can we maybe please possibly get some worthwhile equipment for other types besides the ones we've got?
Magic gets no boosts as far as I know.
Steel gets no boosts as far as I know.
Heavy Blade is utterly and completely useless.
Speed Anklet, as my guide says, is not only blatant false advertising but a dead ripoff. You're losing 40% of your stats for a +10% gain, with a net loss of -30%. Far, far, far too punishing.
Air gets very few useful pieces, as far as I know, besides that talon thing.
Earth gets nothing, as far as I know.
Ditto ghost.
Ditto fighting. Fighting really gets a raw deal in this game, full stop. It's weak to freaking everything, and many manamon either get no good fighting moves or no good coverage with other types.
Standard manamon get basically nothing, because the one piece of equipment which will empower their moves, they can't use. Standard is another sorta screwed-over type. The only standard mons are either weak, or cursed with having no moves that hit stuff that resists or is immune to standard. I think I remember killing a level 45 Bayowoof with a level 25 Spirost or something because the damn thing had no moves that could hit me.

Some ideas for new equipment:

Misty Mirror: Empowers magic moves by 25%
Iron Ore: Lowers speed a bit (5%), but raises the power of steel moves by 40%; may only be equipped to steel-type manamon
Cracked Geode: empowers earth-type moves by 20%
Ball of Ectoplasm: empowers ghost type moves by 25% and may only be equipped by ghost-type manamon
Power Bands: improves the power of fighting type attacks by 35% and the strength stat by 5%; may only be equipped by fighting manamon
Moon's Tear: all magical attacks that were physical are now special while this item is equipped; lowers the strength stat and speed stat by 5% each
Cracked Claw: empowers dragon-type manamon by boosting dragon type moves by 20% and by raising both attack and special attack by 5% each
Plague Jar: boosts the power of poison attacks by 20%, and causes poison type manamon equipped with the item to be able to hit undead with poison attacks at neutral effectiveness
Mighty Wings: improves air-type attacks by 15%, and raises speed by 10%; may only be equipped on an air-type manamon
Heavy Armor: lowers the speed stat by 20%, but cancels all recoil damage and increases both defenses by 10% each
Barbed Stinger: improves the power of insect-type attacks by 35%; may only be equipped by insect type manamon
Hidden Needles: lowers strength and magic attack by 10 each, but adds the Thorny Body ability to any manamon who wears it
Standards Manual: boosts the power of standard type attacks by 20%
Orb of Vitality: Allows the user to replenish 1/16 of their max HP every round while equipped

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moore2it via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector