Re: prepare for some source code

Sam, I know we've had personal problems, but as a fellow memberof this forum, and hopefully, friend, People will do stuff to stop you, but you can't let that mar ylour  reputation. People will be evil, just as fast as they were your best friend, in the past. I'm sorry to here that Mason and Ivan still want to be as cleaver as you, sam. You made an alarm system wirth what you had at home... Prretty crafty. O bet you most sighted people couldn't think of a flash drive  disconnection triggering an alarm, but you did. You made  the most popular and realistic game yet, STW, whicg U may be banned from, but to say this, Even though I was banned, I decided  to test your speed hack system. It seems that if someone doesn't have good  connection, because it's slow, the game boots the person for speed hacking, just saying. And, remember, people can be evil, but they can be friendly, just as fast.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hhurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector