a new Linux convert, loving it!

Hi all. I have officially switched to Linux. No more MacOS, just lovely Linux running on this Apple computer. I'm using Sonar GNU-Linux, and it works very well. I can even play PSP and PS2 games, ps2 I couldn't do on the Mac, and PSP in Openemu is outdated. There's even a package called OCRDesktop which allows one to read text from game screens. Just set up whatever keyboard shortcut you want for it, then when you're in the game window, just press it and there you go! The only problem I'm having is that I can't get the PS3 or PS4 controllers working, but that's a small price to pay for such freedom. I recommend it for anyone sick of Windows or Mac, and we do need more game devs for Linux, lol.