Re: user karma.

Exactly, that's why I use JAWS, I'm used to it and have no problems using or understanding it's commands and settings.

I tried NVDA but found it had behaviors I didn't like and it system for program specific settings either incomprehensible or non existent.

Is JAWS the best? Freedom Scientific thinks so, but I don't, I don't think any screen reader holds that title because each has it's own flaws and weaknesses. It's more accurate to say that JAWS is best for me, just as Super Nova is best for Dark, and NVDA is probably best for tjt1234, I say probably because I don't know what he uses but suspect its NVDA.