Everyone, I have caught Erodium without a gamanet! I'll tell you how I did it.

spoilers

The answer is, Wizzell. You can catch one on Crescent Walk. Not only are they immune to dragon attacks, but if you attach a Blessed Necklace, it will be immune to Erodium's Fear Feed.

First things first, you have to subdue him. I did this by using frigid touch with my Submenno, eternal vortex with Wizzell, and unending curse and subliminal radio with Mortrex. With a bit of luck on the confusion end, he will be dead in less than 15 turns. If one of your manamon die, no worries, just send in another one. Just make sure Wizzell doesn't die.

OnceErodium is subdued, you will have to fight and be able to catch him. It doesn't really matter what manamon you send out. If it gets one shotted, now's the time to bring out Wizzell. The only move he will be able to use on you is wing slash, I think that is what it's called. Wizzell, being a defensive mag ic type, won't have trouble at all with this. However, to make it even easier, max out your defense and magic defense by using mystic guard. Once maxed out, Erodium will only be able to hit you for just under 30 hp. While you're doing this, be sure to keep healing Wizzell. Whenever it's health gets to the point where he you think he will be two shotted, thump him with a charge of fury; it does the most damage when your health is low. Use it, and then heal the next turn. Rinse and repeat until you have run out of usage points for it. By now, he will be around 60% health, give or take. Also by now, or soon enough, he will have run out of usage points for wing slash. Now, absolutely none of his attacks effect you. However, whenever he tries to use draco blitz, he will still confuse himself. That's why it's good that he's at 60% hp because he will whittle down his health for you, all while you're chucking giganets at him.

end spoilers

I hav e never fought a more difficult boss in either Pokemon or Manamon. I actually caught him with my second to last giganet and while he was confuse and at 2% hp. Talk about luck.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector